Apr 13, 2011

Contant





Welcome to Nepal and Trekking in
Himalaya !!!!!!
This is my main page and just click as blow what you want to see For further information ju
st mail me
bhakti8848@gmail.com
my mobile no is 009779846139572
http://nepal8848.blogs
pot.com
My Trekking guide ID card


My Trekking Guide license

Hope see you in Nepal Himalaya and doing some trekking and we will take some good picture
See you !!!!!!!!!!!

My main page( Trekking in Nepal with Bhakti)


1) My recommendation page 1 (Guest are my Gods)
2) About Nepal and some nice picture
3) My recommendation page 2 (Guest are my Gods)
4) Some school trips
5) About me ( BHAKTI GUIDE & NEPAL)
6)
Trekking info & Equipment Checklist
7)Famous tour in Nepal


Trekking Route in Nepal
1)
Annapurna & Dhaulagiri Trekking
2) Langtang treks
3) Everest Region trek
4) Remote area trek
5)
Tiji Festival Mustang 2011
6) Tiji Festival Mustang 2011 (by Facebook.com)



***HERTLY OFFER YOU ALL MY FRIENDS***

*TREKKING (ANNAPURNA REGION, EVEREST REGION, LANGTANG REGION, ALL OVER NEPAL

*TOUR (SHORT AND LONG, CITY AND RULAR AREA, CULTURAL VILLAGE TOUR)

*JUNGLE SAFARI (CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK,BARDIA NATIONAL PARK)

*RIVER RAFTING (kalIGANDAKI,SETI,TRISULI, BHOTEKOSHI,KARANALI AND OTHER MAJOR RIVERS)

*AIR TICKETS (DOMESTIC & INTRENATIONAL)

*MOUNTAIN FLIGHT (EVEREST AND ANNAPURNA REGION)

*HOTEL RESEVATION (ALL NEPAL)

*CITY SIGHTSEEING (EVERY CITY OF NEPAL)

*PARAGLIDING & ULTRA LIGHT

* SPECIAL ALL NEPALTOUR WITH 1 DAYS RAFTING AND 4 DAYS TREKKING FOR ALL YEAR

*** FOR MORE DETAIL bhakti8848@gmail.com OR +977-98461-39572***


1 comment:

Unknown said...

10 days in Nepal with Bhakti were unforgettable. Great and comprehensive arrangement of trekking and sight seeing. Because of him, it is a hassle free trip, and we enjoyed the time in Nepal to the max.

To every future, potential, those who are interested in trekking in Nepal, we highly recommend Bhakti to be your trekking guide!!